Monday, July 17, 2006

travel plans

I simply love my traineeship... Just when you think it can`t get any better then this, you receive a funny call and an invitation to travel to Egypt :D
Anyways, these are my travel plans for the near future:

Next weekend - Cappadocia Tour (http://www.aiesec.org.tr/cappadociatour)
Next week - Cairo, Egypt
beginning of August - Belgrade, Home
end of August - International Congress in Poland and maybe Yasmin Hammamet, Tunisia

Did I say already how much I love my traineeship? :)

7 comments:

  1. Lucky B@#$%@! Thank your father for setting it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you were to be asked, some hot chick would be enjoying all this instead of me, so f&*^ off :)))) luckily, my boss knew you too good :P

    hehehe, I love you anyways, oh mighty godfather :) and still am thankful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hate u man. i hate u.what kind of a traineeship is it?

    BLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Cairo. Let's get a beer when you are in town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheers man, was about to contact you... :)
    will let you know when I`m there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate your Traineeship

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. and I love you too baby :)

    ReplyDelete