Wednesday, November 29, 2006

partners with bombers

Serbia accepted into Partnership for Peace

29 November 2006 | 09:43 -> 17:21 | Source: B92

RIGA -- A decision was made at the NATO summit in Riga for allowing Serbia to unconditionally join the Partnership for Peace.

So we`re in... Yeah, this is not NATO partnership yet, but it is a road to NATO.. the very same NATO that bombed us `99... the very bombing that made us affraid to make babies because we`re not sure how the baby will look like (uranium bombs all over serbia - even NATO soldiers suffering in Kosovo)... jeez, do we forget easily or what?

So we`re in... Unconditionally as they say... Unconditionally my ass, if you ask me... they`ll ask for something really soon... Karla Del Ponte (main prosecutor at Hague Tribunal) already expressed dissatisfaction (some sources say she was throwing things in her office :)), so I expect her to ask for something special soon...

I just hope they won`t ask for Kosovo... if no other reason, then because Kostunica won`t give it... and even if he does, people won`t...

So let`s see what happens next... I expect them to ask for something within end of next week...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikola, thanks for your comment on my blog. Will add you on my msn, thanks for it! Your posts are very interesting, go on writing..:-)

    ReplyDelete